Online training provider REALSENSE partner with Fire Compliance Management Services Limited (FCMS) to provide comprehensive Fire Safety training courses to the education sector.
As the government have recently been working to review, update and simplify their Fire Safety for Schools Building Bulletin, here at REALSENSE, we have also been updating and producing new online Fire Safety Training courses. Building upon the successes of our current fire safety courses for commercial premises and residential care, REALSENSE has made improvements and developed new online fire safety learning solutions for the education sector.
Working with the accredited Fire Compliance Management Services Limited (FCMS), REALSENSE have been reviewing legislation and best practice as well as new fire protection and safety products to ensure that our Fire Safety training courses contain everything an employer within the education sector needs to keep their staff, their pupils and their buildings safe from the risks from fire.
FCMS are experts in fire safety solutions and fire compliance, making them the clear and obvious partners of choice for us to work closely with. The team at FCMS provide over 40 years of fire industry expertise and a reputation for delivering consistent high-quality Fire Risk Assessments, the provision of Fire Safety Training, Consultancy and Enforcement support.
Together, we have produced training courses to cover all the necessary elements of Fire Safety in an education establishment:
- Fire Safety Awareness Training for Schools and Colleges
- Fire Marshal/Fire Warden Training for Schools and Colleges
As with all our training, we’ve made sure that the courses are engaging and easy to understand. The courses can be accessed at any time and are designed to run on any industry standard desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. They also come with supplementary information relating to evacuation processes and how they may be affected by external factors such as Covid-19.
We are currently offering discounted packages to schools and colleges who require higher volumes of these courses (whether that’s 10, 25, 50, 100 or more) so you can rest assured that all your staff can be trained with the same consistent good quality learning – a thorough and comprehensive approach that provides flexibility but without breaking your budget.
More information about each of the courses can be found below, but for an immediate trial or to purchase our courses, follow the links to our website, email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01332 208500 and one of our friendly team will be happy to help.
Completion of this course ensures individuals comply with their legal requirement for Fire Safety Awareness Training.
- Informs learners about how fires may start, how to identify hazards and risks, the importance of maintaining good housekeeping in the school environment and what to do in the event of a fire.
- Educates learners about evacuation procedures, fire drills, fire doors, firefighting equipment and means of escape.
- Advice for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Additional information about evacuation processes / drills when considering external factors such as Covid-19.
Suitable for all staff who work in schools and colleges and have Fire Marshal / Fire Warden responsibilities. This is not a substitute for the Fire Safety Awareness course but works as a companion course for those with the additional responsibility of undertaking this role.
- Designed to equip fire marshals / fire wardens with up-to-date information about fire safety and evacuation plans.
- Contains important information about maintaining a safe working environment with the emphasis on aiming to prevent fires occurring.
- Covers the importance of fire safety, the roles and responsibilities of personnel, what to do in the event of a fire, how to tackle a fire if safe to do so.
- Detailed information about fire safety equipment including the different extinguishers and their uses.