The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has resulted in unprecedented circumstances for everyone on a global scale.
Here at REALSENSE we are determined to apply our core business values to help protect our team, serve and support our clients, and collaborate with our partners to sensibly and flexibly help navigate our way through this extraordinary challenge together.
To reassure our clients, in these last few days, we have been implementing our Business Continuity Plan in response to COVID-19. The key steps of our plan include:
- Implementation and regular monitoring of current UK Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
- Appropriate management of our team to help protect them from COVID-19 and taking extra precautions for those in ‘high-risk’ categories. To this end, we have now implemented a company-wide policy to work from home. Appropriate health and safety support risk assessments are being undertaken for all the team now working from home.
- In the event any of our workforce are suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, we shall follow the current UK Government advice in ‘COVID-19: Guidance for Employers’.
- Meetings where possible will be conducted online until further notice to free up additional capacity at REALSENSE so we have greater protection and flexibility during this period.
- Daily monitoring of our work schedule to ensure our service levels are maintained and/or early intervention is made to communicate alternative plans with our clients and partners. We are regularly reviewing our business activities to identify and mitigate risks to project and/or contract performance arising from the spread of COVID-19.
- Utilising our investment in remote desktop, virtual private networks and video conferencing to reduce the potential impact on our workforce, clients and partners.
We understand that in this challenging and unprecedented environment there is fear and uncertainty. We would like to make the following statement:
- To our REALSENSE team, you are our most important asset and we will do everything we can to protect you and keep you well – physically and mentally.
- To our clients, we are here and ready to support you. We will work together to continue to serve your contracts, projects and requirements with common sense, flexibility and heart. We understand that in the current uncertainty your needs may continue to change. You have our commitment that we will work with you to provide a flexible service to help meet ongoing requirements. Please talk with us if you need our support.
- To our partners, we believe our relationship will be further strengthened as we work together to address the challenges ahead. We are confident in our ability to develop new ways of working together for the benefit of us and our clients.
- To organisations within the sectors that we work, including rivals and competitors – we are here to support you and to work together in the spirit of doing the right thing. Please reach out if we can be of assistance.
During our 20-year history, like most businesses we have faced many personal and professional challenges. We suspect none of these will come close to those we now face. We are however agile, experienced, and set up to help and support you with your changing training needs.
We are agile, experienced, and set up to help and support you with your changing needs.
Most importantly at this time, please stay healthy everyone, look out for each other and keep safe.
The REALSENSE Team – We’re here to help
Please don’t hesitate to contact our team if there is anything we may be able to help with on +44(0)1332 208500, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.real-sense.com.